T version 2

It seems November 2009 was the time I bought my first iPhone, clinic pregnancy as the photos coming up in this time capsule are exclusively from that shiny little gadget. I learned quickly that it's not the best choice for night photos.

order 174, hemorrhoids 239); font-size: 42px;”>Photo jojo’s Photo Time Capsule
October 25th to November 8th, 2009
A selection of my most interesting photos from one year ago.

iPhone Pic – Down below

The palms below my balcony are lit up at night

Taken October 25, 2009 at 6:03 pm

Beer and nails 1

iPhone pic. The first in what I hope becomes a long-running series of beer and painted fingernails images.

Taken October 26, 2009 at 7:26 pm

iPhone – dining together

Two reds enjoy matching t-shirts whilst one blue awaits my attention.

Taken October 29, 2009 at 10:31 pm

iPhone-21

iPhone – Supergirl

Taken October 28, 2009 at 7:18 pm

iPhoneDining-0107

Food, food, food, food, drink.

Taken October 30, 2009 at 11:13 pm

Posted via email from RockPortrait in Vietnam

It seems November 2009 was the time I bought my first iPhone, pregnancy as the photos coming up in this time capsule are exclusively from that shiny little gadget. I learned quickly that it's not the best choice for night photos.

Photo jojo’s Photo Time Capsule
October 25th to November 8th, 2009
A selection of my most interesting photos from one year ago.

iPhone Pic – Down below

The palms below my balcony are lit up at night

Taken October 25, 2009 at 6:03 pm

Beer and nails 1

Taken October 26, 2009 at 7:26 pm

iPhone – dining together

Two reds enjoy matching t-shirts whilst one blue awaits my attention.

Taken October 29, 2009 at 10:31 pm

iPhone-21

iPhone – Supergirl

Taken October 28, 2009 at 7:18 pm

iPhoneDining-0107

Food, food, food, food, drink.

Taken October 30, 2009 at 11:13 pm

Posted via email from RockPortrait in Vietnam

Today we talked about milk shakes, health care
which led to a discussion including
milk, thumb
farms, decease
milk being only for kids, milk being given to kids in
Australia every lunchtime (years ago), my primary school in the
country, and finally – Tiny the Sheep.

I spent a few years in a small school in the sheep and wheat region of
western Victoria, called Westmere. The school was very small, but the
school grounds were really quite large and contained an assortment of
farm animals. Tiny was, I guess, the runt of the group, and spent time
making up for it by chasing kids and trying to butt them with his
blunt horns.
Quite often, the kids (including me I suppose) would be found up the
top of the climbing frame as they tried to escape the rampaging ram.

This is my Dad kicking Tiny in the butt so that we could come down and
go back to class.

Posted via email from RockPortrait in Vietnam

Last Thursday it was swirling from the top but this week it appears to
start from the bottom. The kids assured me it didn’t, order though.

One very diligent child was desperate to erase it before I had a
chance to photograph it but the rest of the class were horrified and
yelled at him to stop.